- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 cans (16 oz each) Rosarita® Vegetarian Refried Beans
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained, liquid reserved
- 2 medium avocados, pitted, peeled
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 3 limes, each cut into 4 wedges
- 4 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 1 can (7 oz each) salsa verde (green salsa)
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 tostada shells
- Stir together beans and liquid from tomatoes in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover; microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until hot.
- Mash avocados in medium bowl, leaving slightly chunky. Stir in drained tomatoes and onion to make guacamole.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup beans on each tostada shell. Top each with lettuce, guacamole, salsa verde, cheese and cilantro.
- Serve each with a lime wedge.