- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 8-1/2 cups water, divided
- 1-1/2 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Original-stick
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- Mix 1/2 cup of the water, the flour, Egg Beaters and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt in medium bowl until well blended.
- Combine the remaining 8 cups water and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Using a spatula, press batter through back side of coarse grater into boiling water. (Batter should drop in small pieces.) When spaetzle floats to surface, remove with slotted spoon and place in colander. Repeat with remaining batter. Gently shake colander to remove excess liquid from spaetzle; set spaetzle aside.
- Melt Fleischmann's in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and spaetzle; stir gently. Cook 7 to 10 minutes, or until spaetzle is heated through and is lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in parsley.