- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 1/2 pound skirt steak, cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/2 cups frozen bell pepper strips (from 16-oz pkg)
- 1 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Combine steak, lime juice and chili powder in medium bowl. Stir until well coated; set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray medium skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and onion; cook 7 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add steak mixture to skillet; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Return peppers and onion to skillet; add drained tomatoes. Cook 2 minutes more or until hot. Divide steak mixture evenly between tortillas.