- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 cup Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 pkg (14 oz each) firm tofu, patted dry, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- Frozen P.F. Chang's® Steamed Brown Rice, heated, optional
- 2 tablespoons Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Asian chili garlic sauce
- Sliced green onions, optional
- 1/4 cup water
- Heat oil in large deep skillet over medium-high heat to 350°F. Sprinkle tofu with salt. Carefully place in skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove from skillet; drain on paper towels.
- Discard all but 1 tablespoon oil. Add onion; cook 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in undrained tomatoes, water, paste, soy sauce and garlic sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Return tofu to skillet; gently toss with tomato mixture and heat 2 minutes more or until tofu is hot. Sprinkle with green onions and serve over rice, if desired.