- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 Hebrew National® Jumbo Beef Franks (from 12-oz pkg)
- 2 bratwurst rolls
- 1 cup frozen bell pepper and onion strips
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 teaspoon firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- Preheat broiler. Spray medium skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add franks; heat 5 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally. Meanwhile, toast rolls on baking sheet under broiler.
- Stir together ketchup, mustard and brown sugar in small bowl; set aside. Add peppers and onions to skillet; cook and stir 6 minutes or until hot.
- Spread ketchup mixture on toasted rolls. Place franks in rolls and top each with peppers and onions. Drizzle with additional mustard, if desired. Serve immediately.