- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 3/4 cup couscous, uncooked (3/4 cup = 5 oz)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup thinly sliced fennel bulb (1 cup = about 1/2 bulb)
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper (1 cup = about 1 pepper)
- 3/4 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Stewed Tomatoes, drained (reserve juice), cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups cut-up rotisserie chicken
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Dash ground black pepper
- 3 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds, optional
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (3 tablespoons = about 1 lemon)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Make Salad: Prepare couscous according to package directions. Stir in 1 tablespoon of the oil; set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add fennel, bell pepper, zucchini and garlic. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until fennel starts to soften. Add drained tomatoes, chicken, salt and black pepper. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until hot.
- Make Dressing: Whisk reserved tomato juice, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper together in small bowl; stir in basil.
- To serve: Divide spinach between 4 plates. Top each with about 1/2 cup couscous and about 1 cup chicken-vegetable mixture. Add a sprinkle of toasted almonds to each for some crunch, if desired. Drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.