- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 slice bacon, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound large (21/30 count) raw shell on with tail shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, drained
- Cook bacon, garlic and onion in medium skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Add drained tomatoes and pepper. Cook over low heat 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Peel, devein and remove tail from shrimp; add to skillet. Cook over medium heat 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese and dill.