- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 pkg (20 oz each) refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/3 cup Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2/3 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- Heat oil in large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, combine potatoes and flour in large bowl; set aside. Combine Egg Beaters, onion, salt, garlic powder and pepper in another bowl. Add Egg Beaters mixture to potato mixture; mix well.
- Place potato mixture evenly in skillet. Cover skillet with aluminum foil; cook 10 minutes or until mixture is set and bottom is golden brown.
- Place large plate over skillet. Holding skillet and plate, turn skillet over, inverting pancake onto plate. Cut into wedges.