- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/3 cup Blue Bonnet®-stick
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 5 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Sliced green onion, optional
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Melt Blue Bonnet in large saucepan over medium-high heat; add onion and corn. Cook 5 minutes; add cumin and cook 3 minutes more or until onion is tender and corn is hot. Remove 1 cup corn mixture from saucepan; set aside.
- Add water; scrape brown bits from bottom of pan. Transfer mixture to blender container; add half-and-half. Pulse mixture until smooth; return to saucepan. Add reserved corn mixture; heat over low heat 10 minutes or until soup thickens slightly.
- Stir in salt and pepper. Top with green onion, if desired.