- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 1 tablespoon prepared basil pesto
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 3/4 cup (1/2 of 14.5 oz can) undrained Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Place chicken in skillet and cook 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning once. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Add onion to skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Add undrained tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in pesto and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt just before serving over chicken.