- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 cup instant brown rice, uncooked
- 3/4 cup (1/2 of 14.5-oz can) undrained Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 14-oz can) drained quartered artichoke hearts in water
- Lemon wedges, optional
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound medium peeled and deveined shrimp with tail, thawed if frozen
- Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, place undrained tomatoes and artichokes in 10-inch skillet. Cook over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes or just until boiling.
- Add shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently. Stir in remaining ingredients, except lemon. Serve over rice with a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired.