- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 12 ounces andouille, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, divided
- 2 cups chopped white onion
- 1-1/2 cups chopped green bell pepper
- Sour cream and chopped parsley, optional
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's® Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz each) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Hot Diced Tomatoes with Habaneros, undrained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add ground chicken, sausage and 1 teaspoon chili powder; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove meat mixture from saucepan; set aside.
- Add onion, pepper and garlic; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add cumin, paprika, salt and remaining 1 teaspoon chili powder; cook 1 to 2 minutes more or until spices are fragrant.
- Return cooked meat mixture to saucepan; stir in crushed tomatoes, beans and undrained tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until mixture is hot. Top each serving with sour cream and parsley, if desired.