- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- Sour cream, chopped parsley and warm cornbread, optional
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound boneless pork shoulder, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1-1/2 cups chopped white onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz each) red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- To make BBQ sauce: Stir together tomato sauce, brown suagar, mustard, vinegar, onion, chili powder and garlic in small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; set aside.
- To make chili: Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 5 minutes or until brown on all sides, stirring occasionally. Remove from saucepan; set aside.
- Add onion and salt to same saucepan. Cook 4 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in prepared BBQ, browned pork, undrained tomatoes, black beans, kidney beans and broth. Bring a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until pork is tender, stirring occasionally. Top each serving with sour cream, parsley and serve with warm cornbread, if desired.