- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 pouch (6.4 oz each) chunk light tuna in water, undrained
- 2 tablespoons Egg Beaters® Original
- 2 tablespoons dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup loosely packed spring lettuce mix
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 4 mini sandwich buns
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- Combine tuna, Egg Beaters and bread crumbs in medium bowl. Shape mixture into 4 patties, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook 3 to 5 minutes per side or until browned.
- Spread mustard on bottom half of each bun; add lettuce and tuna patties. Serve immediately.