- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 large avocado, pitted, peeled, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3-3/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 pounds fresh yuca (cassava), peeled
- 1/4 cup Pure Wesson® Canola Oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped garlic, divided
- 8 cups water
- Place water and 3 teaspoons salt in large saucepan. Bring to boil. Meanwhile, cut yuca crosswise into 3-inch pieces. Cut each piece lengthwise into wedges. Add yuca to saucepan; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, make mojo and salsa. For mojo, whisk together 3 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons garlic, lime juice, orange juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt in small bowl; set aside. For salsa, whisk together cilantro, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, vinegar, remaining 1 tablespoon garlic and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt in medium bowl. Add drained tomatoes and avocado; stir to combine. Serve yuca with mojo and salsa.