- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup chopped plum tomatoes
- 12 taco shells, warmed
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- Cook turkey in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in Sloppy Joe sauce and cumin; simmer 5 minutes.
- Divide lettuce evenly between taco shells. Place about 1/4 cup meat mixture in each shell over lettuce. Top meat evenly with cheese and tomatoes.