- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 4 cups frozen or fresh stir-fry vegetables
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- Whisk together marmalade, 2 tablespoons of the oil, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, lime juice, ginger and red pepper in small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and the remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce; toss to coat. Stir-fry chicken until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Add vegetables and stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add marmalade mixture; heat 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Serve with chow mein noodles, if desired.