- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- Avocado slices, diced tomatoes, sliced ripe olives and fat-free sour cream, optional
- 1 cup chopped cooked dark chicken
- 1 can (8 oz each) whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1-1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix (from 1.25-oz pkg)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Place 1 tortilla in bottom of prepared pie plate. Cut remaining 2 tortillas into quarters; arrange around rim of plate, with points toward center of pan.
- Whisk together Egg Beaters, cottage cheese and seasoning mix in medium bowl; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken, corn, and green onions evenly on bottom of the tortillas; pour egg mixture over chicken.
- Bake 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Top with avocado, tomatoes, olives and sour cream, if desired.