- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 2 cups shredded zucchini, drained (2 cups = about 1 large zucchini)
- 1 cup shredded carrot (1 cup = about 2 large carrots)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup Egg Beaters® Original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- Light sour cream, optional
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original Spread-tub, melted
- Place zucchini, carrots and onion in large bowl. Add Egg Beaters, Fleischmann’s, flour and garlic salt; mix well.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Drop tablespoons of the batter carefully in skillet; spreading each with the back of a spoon to form a thin circle. Repeat to cook 5 to 6 latkes at a time. Cook 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Remove latkes from skillet.
- Serve warm with sour cream, if desired.