- Albrecht's Delafield Sentry
- 3255 Golf Road, Delafield, WI 53018
- Phone: 262-646-9483
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 15-oz can) drained, rinsed Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/3 cup (1/2 of 10-oz can) drained Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium-high heat according to manufacturer's directions. Stir together beans, corn, drained tomatoes and cumin in medium bowl.
- Place two 18x12-inch pieces of heavy foil on counter. Spray each with cooking spray. Place 1 breast in center on each piece of foil. Spoon half of bean mixture over chicken for each packet. Bring up short sides of each foil packet and double fold top. Double fold both ends to seal each packet, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on grate of covered grill. Grill 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F). Carefully open packets; sprinkle half of cheese on top of each breast. Close foil and let stand 2 minutes or until cheese melts.